Grant Funding for Unemployed Officers
The MEF provides various officer development opportunities at the discretion of the Trustees, including grant funding support to eligible unemployed officers, to update their skills and/or revalidate specific certification requirements to increase their employability potential through defined training.
How do I apply?
- Complete and return the application form – it’s that simple!
- Contact your chosen centre and complete the form with the centre name, course name, date and cost.
- Multiple courses can be applied for on the same form, use the box marked ‘other’ to apply for courses not already listed in the form.
- Scan or photograph your passport or discharge book, ensuring it is legible when viewed.
- Please return your fully completed application form and a copy of your passport or discharge book to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On receipt of your completed application form you will be contacted by the MEF.
- Transport and accommodation costs cannot be funded.
- Retrospective applications cannot be considered-this means no monies will be refunded to any individual who may have paid a deposit for the course, the full cost of the course or who has completed the course.
- Payment for course fees is made direct to training centres.
- Please allow a minimum of two weeks for your application to be processed
- The MEF reserves the right to charge individuals for the full cost of the course should they not attend.